News and Upcoming
This page lists features and information about updates to the material.
As the course is available until July and we're updating the course material you may encounter updates happening to the parts / the material where you're currently on. I will try my best to inform about any larger updates here - PRs and typo fixes are not here.
For example, if we were to include a new exercise to part 4 on GitOps I will inform the following:
- the date during which we'll include it into the material as an optional exercise.
- the date after which the exercise will be mandatory for that part
This will give you plenty of time to either complete and submit the part to avoid extra work or do the exercise as soon as it's created even if it's not mandatory.
While this page also works as a todo list for myself its most important function is to warn you of the changes to material that may affect your course completion!
- The GitOps section to Part 4 is now available. It will be made mandatory on 01.02.2021 (1st of February). If you complete part 4 before that date the part is completed without gitops exercises.
- We're working on a new certificate template. All of the old certificates will be changed to the new one in the API. If you complete the course before the new certificate is released you can fetch the new one from the certificate url. - Completion date unknown
- We're having an online workshop in February. - Details unknown.