Registration and Completion
For certificate just mark the course as finished in the submission software and the certificate link will appear in the submission software.
To have access to an University of Helsinki email address.
Complete this guide after you've submitted exercises for part 2. If you have not submitted all of the exercises for parts 1 and 2 you should do that first. Please follow the instructions below to gain access to @helsinki.fi address, Google Cloud Credits and the course’s Moodle space:
- Enrollment*. Enroll yourself on the course through the Open University https://www.avoin.helsinki.fi/palvelut/esittely.aspx?o=135660523
- Activate user account. Wait for 24 hours and activate your University of Helsinki user ID. You will receive instructions on the activation process the following day.
- Request Google Cloud Platform Education Grant from the teacher. Send an email to the teacher of the course (firstname.lastname@example.org) from your @helsinki.fi email address. Title your email: Google Cloud Coupon. The reply will include link to redeem the Student Coupon.
Moodle link and key. You will also receive the Moodle-link and the course key through email within 24 hours after course enrollment. You will need to access Moodle at the end of course to complete the course exam.
· Enrollment on the course through the Open University is possible until July 11, 2021.
· Credits for the course are only available to those students who have successfully enrolled on the course through the Open University and have completed the course according to the instructions.
*Electronic enrollment is available if you meet one of the following criteria:
· You have a Finnish personal identity number (format: xxxxxxxx-xxxx), or an online banking ID, or
· you are a student at the University of Helsinki, or
· you are a student at a HAKA member institution
Read guide here under "Registration without a Finnish personal identity code or online banking ID at the University’s Admissions Services": https://www.helsinki.fi/en/open-university/studying/beginning-your-studies/registration-and-fees